Wednesday 13 February 2013

Dead Devil

Another submission from Charity, this time a visit from a classic chiller story character...

DEAD DEVIL

One day I was at a friends house. I came home from her house late. I was strolling down St. Mary's Avenue when someone screamed, "You are going to die here, like everybody else! You know this will happen!" and as she said it, others started to appear, not people but ghosts!!

They were chasing me across the wet, muddy grass when I fell into a dark red hole. A man was there looking thirsty for blood. He had horns and had red skin. Oh my gosh the devil has risen again!!!!!!!!!

So if u look in the mirror any time soon, you will be dragged in by me because I am your worst nightmare!!

by Charity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell us what chilling activities you have been up to at home. Scared your little brother yet? Told a story that made your mum sleep with the light on? Maybe even tell us a short story or poem of your own!